Read The Press Release
JESUS IS STILL BRINGING JOY TO THE WORLD AS A MIRACLE WORKER
THERE IS A FOUNTAIN OF HOPE, JOY AND HEALING FLOWING FROM INGLEWOOD, CALIFORNIA. AS FEAR, DESPAIR, ANGER AND FRUSTRATION SEEM TO HAVE CAPTIVATED THE NATION BECAUSE OF COVID, THERE IS A SACRED PLACE WHERE PEOPLE ARE REPORTING EXPERIENCING LIFE-CHANGING MIRACLES THAT ONLY JESUS CHRIST COULD PROVIDE.
In an Inglewood Church, there are scores of magnificent and mysterious faces of Jesus, angels and other saints that are appearing supernaturally on the walls in the sanctuary. Thousands have witnessed the sacred image on the Miracle Wall in person or through social media and network broadcasts. And during this Christmas season, the Faces of Jesus, are a strong incredible reminder of the nearness of Jesus and that He is still working miracles in the lives of the brokenhearted, the hungry, the hopeless and believers looking for a closer relationship with God.
There are scores of witnesses who have documented their stories of how the FACES of JESUS have changed and healed their lives. To date, many individuals, including those who have achieved notoriety in Christian networks, entertainment and sports world have drawn near to The Miracle Wall and experienced it for themselves. Here are a few who have been impacted by God’s presence:
- Golf instructor, J.J. Ware, showed Pastor Norwood the miracle visions on the wall, however she paid him no attention.
- Two years later Ms. Charlotte Browning came forward and showed us that two faces of Jesus appeared on two items in our sanctuary. Since then, over 100 miraculous images of Biblical figures including the Blessed Virgin Mary and Jesus The Christ continues to miraculously multiply on the walls, vents, and chairs of our sanctuary.
- Dr Ramon Sanchez, a noted neurologist and specialist on the treatment of epilepsy, who authored the book “333” came to the church with burning pain and left healed.
- Dr. Albert Sampson, Protégé of Dr. Martin Luther King, and Editor of the Black Express Newspaper, revealed and pointed to the number 333 in the sanctuary. Christ was crucified at 33 and His ministry was 3 years.
- Randall Maxey MD PhD: “I see Jesus and the living Bible this church is blessed!
- The late Beverlee Dean, manager of Tara Reid, Hillary Duff, and Jessica Biel, who managed Jim Caviezel in The Passion of the Christ lungs was healed when she visited this Holy Site.
- Dr. Prince Mario-Max Schaumburg -Lippe of Germany, a Royal, Emmy Awards Judge, multiple Award -Winning international Music Producer found a new Face of Christ and drew his image.
- After witnessing the incredibly spirit-based manifestations of Jesus, the iconic civil rights leader, Dick Gregory, once remarked that once you see the images they can never be “unseen.” In other words, these works of God are unforgettable.
- A woman, who reported her son who was suffering from severe mental illness had made repeated threats on her life and his sister, was completely healed.
- A wheel-chaired bound woman walked out unassisted, free of paralysis; an evangelist found that she did not need a double mastectomy after seeing the Miracle Wall. An evangelist, whose hand had been paralyzed for years resulting from a stabbing, was also instantly healed.
- Linda Hopkins Jazz singer, ‘I felt that I was at the CROSS with him
- Actress Marla Gibbs, “Yes, I see Jesus.”
- Della B. Robinson, Ray Charles Jr., Rev. Robert Robinson, son of legendary blues star, Ray Charles, was healed of intense shoulder pain concluding: "This is HOLY ground. I was healed!"
- Mayor Roosevelt Dorn, Mayor James Butts, Councilman Curren Price, Del Richardson, Russel Jackson MD, Deidre Jackson, Actor Paul LeClair of General Hospital, Police officers, Officer Lameka Bell, and children have been blessed with improved grades and healings, and many more have visited these Holy Grounds.
This writer, Dr. Barbara Reynolds, also experienced the life changing images that drew me closer to God. Among them were: an image of the Suffering Savior, His mouth ajar showing the agony of the Cross; an angel carrying Christ in his arms; Jesus next to Moses with a flowing beard; a dark skin man lying on his back looking up toward heaven; a big picture of the Virgin Mary, wearing a black head covering and a shawl draped around her; Jesus wearing a hood typical for priests. Many of the images were three dimensional which I took to relate to the Holy Trinity.
Like many others, who experienced the MIRACLE WALL, religious images appeared on their walls at home, or in my case a tree outside my home.
The question has often been asked why have these images, some resembling The Shroud of Turin, appeared in an impoverished Black and Latino community when they could have graced the walls of the Vatican, the White House, Buckingham Palace or in the sanctuary of several mega-churches.
When we consider that Christ could have chosen to be incarnated within the palaces of Kings or wealthy elites of His day, he chose a teenage girl from Nazareth, a place where many have erroneously avowed that nothing good could come out of such a place, just like some have wrongly predicted that nothing good could come of out Inglewood.
Christ was not looking for the proud and the mighty to abide among, but the faithful and serving, which might describe why the divine images rest with Dr. Jynona Norwood. An inspiring preacher and devoted pastor, she has served Inglewood and surrounding areas for half a century, feeding the hungry, helping to heal the broken hearted and preaching deliverance and salvation and the Miracles of Jesus. Dr. Norwood’s obedience and faithfulness is why her church was chosen to be Holy Ground for this once in a life- time experience.
Those who want to experience the blessings of the Miracle Wall and the inspirational compelling hope that has blessed so many, you are invited to witness the testimonials, attend virtual services this season and all year round on Facebook, the Jynona Norwood page. You can visit her website for updated news on the Handwriting of God appearing in the 21st Century.
14 Later He appeared to the eleven as they sat at the table; and He rebuked their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they did not believe those who had seen Him after He had risen.